Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pregnant Women Making Love Video Country Video..who Can Name It!!?

Country video..who can name it!!? - pregnant women making love video

I use to love this video when I was a kid, I usedto do not cry .. It was like in 1995, I remember. The man is a wheel chair, I sing the song. There is a woman cleaning a boat i think shes biffing or so .. Cracks and the head, which slides to the edge of the pier. She was pregnant and ended with the child and the death .. the end of the human hand of a child in a wheelchair. Please help! I find it really!

3 comments:

devils angel said...

by Travis Tritt - tell me that I was dreaming
is one of three songs online
more and if you lose the other two

Amber said...

Travis Tritt tell me I was dreaming ..... I always loved this song

RX7 FD3 said...

I called

Post a Comment