Monday, January 25, 2010

Ggp Mall Gift Card GGP Mall Gift Card Balance?

GGP mall gift card balance? - ggp mall gift card

On Wednesday I went to fye and tried a $ 50 gift card to use GGP mall. The cashier swiped it, and said he had not passed. It has often happened, dried and my total is always the same. I even asked if that was what they were doing, is underway to clear the balance, and was told that if it does not remain intact from the $ 50.

So I called the number to check his balance, and is now $ 0 When I listen to my story, they say, spent the $ 50 the night! I am very disappointed! I received an e-mail from American Express about this, but did not answer (I said I could expect a Response in 24 hours ... and it was 2 or 3 days!). Should I AFT? I do not think they have great ability to do well in this case, however.

I just want my $ 50 back!

1 comments:

DffrncMk... said...

first - with the manager of the store FYE speak. Then write to save a well-written, but firm, a letter to managers and district manager, and a copy of the shopping center. Explain to him exactly as before, and come at their expense.

Post a Comment