Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Stores Carry Joico Ice Spiker Good Gel To Spike Hair?

Good gel to spike hair? - what stores carry joico ice spiker

Is there a hair gel is very good for the hair pin and holds it hard? I currently use the gel Joico Ice Spiker) (dregs. Works great, but I wonder what is so good, and maybe a little cheaper. I have tried got2b and not as good as Spiker. Any other suggestions?
So where is the cheapest place to buy good hair gel? Planet Beauty, I found a source of beauty and hair salons () with all the hair products) in the mall (for the Ice Spiker. PB and SB are more or less the same price and the shopping is actually expensive.
For anyone who uses Ice Spiker, oz in the transport special sizes 6.7? I think the size of his class. I remember a 2 for $ 20, while I'm olderbefore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment