Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chocolate Canon Elph Help With Making Video Please!?

Help with making video please!? - chocolate canon elph

Ok, so Ive had a dog watching neighbor a few years ago. The dog, who live near me. This is a chocolate lab is 15 years, we are probably thinking the way younger than she really is. It is in good shape. At Christmas (yes, I am a little too late), I wanted a short video for the owner (not my immediate family who is now) because it is old and not many more years. Ive got a Canon DV camcorder. I collect with Sony Vegas and store images when someone thinks that you want to use something else. I must be able to record a CD, so you can see a DVD player. Has anyone any idea how the record for the best?

Thank you for any help!

1 comments:

TylerGlo... said...

Do not use Sony Vegas for video editing and presentation. Once you've done this, what you do with the video you want simply took the video file in Cyberlink PowerDirector for recording video directly to DVD with DVD quality. You can add music or images on PowerDirector, if you need to do it.

Post a Comment