Thursday, December 17, 2009

Acronis Installation Was Interrupted Problem With Fedora Installation...?

Problem with Fedora Installation...? - acronis installation was interrupted

I have Inspiron 1525 (3 GB RAM, 250 GB).
I have my Vista is available as an operating system. I would like to Fedora 8.0, as my 2nd Easy to install OS.
We can not, afford to give more than 10 GB for Fedora, so I created a 9 GB disk space unparitioned with Acronis. On my Fedora installation, select "Set as" design for the partitioning and on the next page, I could see the 9 GB of free disk space. I had planned to build 7 GB for the root partition as ext3, and assign 2 GB of swap.

I clicked on the diesel engine room, click on "New" and created a 7GB '/' ext3 format. Everything went so far as well, but when I chose the 2 GB of free hard disk space and tried to create a swap partition, which I have the following error
Something there is enough disk space. Does this mean that 2 GB is not enough to change it?
What if I have a swap partition?

Please help me with this issue!

0 comments:

Post a Comment